Top insights after first presentation at Case del Rey, March 7th, 2015:
- Startup Ibiza is a co-creation project by itself. So Startup Ibiza will be put into the Co-create Business workshop as a project. More info this week.
- I must create examples/wireframes of a User profile / The Startup Ibiza app and how these work together in the ‘eco-system’.
- Startup Ibiza must grow slowly to get to it’s full potential, otherwise it could stray into normal business principles.
- Startup Ibiza can be interesting for Investors. Using Lean Startup, Running Lean and Co-creation principles can lower risk, and increase success rates.(assumption to test).
- Investors often want to by anonymous (assumption to test).
- More Co-creation and Co-work sessions will be promoted by Startup Ibiza, which may have other people organizing them.
- I am in the process of creating a Startup Ibiza Roadmap for May until June 10th. This month my full focus will be on Startup Ibiza
For those attended, a big thanks! And hope to see you at the next, where my story will be evolution of the things learned.